The Stake Back Bonus provides an opportunity to get back stake for those who place bets and miss out on winning payouts by one or two games.
- The Multibet should consist of 7 games and above.
- The Multibet should have an average Total Odds of 1.5 and above for each winning game.
- There should be NO VOIDED GAME in the betslip.
- The stake amount should be CASH ONLY to qualify for this bonus.
- The Stake Back is in Bonus form; therefore, BONUS RULES apply.
- To calculate Average total odd; You simply divide total odds for won games by the number of won games.
- This can be calculated by simply dividing total odds for a bet by the odds of lost game/games to get Total odds for won games and then dividing by the number of won games.
- For example, if your bet has 7 games with total odds of 17.5 and you happen to lose 1 game with an odd of 1.70; To get average total odd;
- You first divide 17.5/1.70=10.29, then divide 10.29 by 6= 1.72.
- If you lose 2 games and 8 games were placed with a total odd of 21.70, and you lose 2 games with odds of 1.30 and 1.40 respectively;
- To get the average total odd; You first divide total odds by total odds for lost games that is 21.70/ (1.30×1.40) = 11.92., then divide 11.92/6= 1.99.
For instance, if you place a multibet of 7 games and lose one game, you will get Full Stake Back Bonus Amount and if you placed a multibet of 7 games and lost two games, you will NOT get any Stake Back Bonus Amount
If you placed a multibet as from 8,9,15 or even 30 games and lost one game, you will get the Full Stake Back Bonus Amount and if you placed a multibet of multibet as from 8,9,15 or even 30 games and lost two games, you will get the ½ Stake Back Bonus Amount