The Stake Back Bonus provides an opportunity to get back stake for those who place bets and miss out on winning payouts by one game.
- The Multibet should consist of 7 games and above.
- The Multibet should have an average Total Odds of 1.45 and above for each winning game.
- There should be NO VOIDED GAME in the betslip.
- The stake amount should be CASH ONLY to qualify for this bonus.
- The Stake Back is in Bonus form; therefore, BONUS RULES apply.
- To calculate Average total odd; You simply divide total odds for won games by the number of won games.
- This can be calculated by simply dividing total odds for a bet by the odds of lost game/games to get Total odds for won games and then dividing by the number of won games.
- For example, if your bet has 7 games with total odds of 17.5 and you happen to lose 1 game with an odd of 1.70; To get average total odd;
- You first divide 17.5/1.70=10.29, then divide 10.29 by 6= 1.72.
- If you place a multibet of between 7 to 10 games and lose one game, you will get 100% of your stake back as bonus.
- If you place a multibet of 11 games and above and lose one game, you will get** 200%** of stake back as bonus.
- Loss of more than one game on the multibet betslip (above 7 games) results in not getting any stake back as bonus.